Canine Company®, founded in 1983, is the largest retailer of Invisible Fence® Brand pet containment systems in North America and sells, installs and trains on these top rated systems from New Jersey to Maine.
The Invisible Fence® Brand outdoor solution is designed to fit any home—no matter what your property size is or your number of pets. The system is completely customized in order to meet the specific needs of your dog, property, and family.
How Invisible Fence® Brand Pet Containment Systems Work
Canine Company combines the Invisible Fence® Brand advanced technology with professional installation, and personalized training to keep your dog healthy, happy, and safe. Here's how your new Invisible Fence® will works:
- Our installers will run a perimeter wire underground on your property - creating an underground fence boundary
- The wire is connected to a "transmitter" in your home (usually your basement or garage). The transmitter sends a very low voltage signal to the perimeter fence boundary...
- Your dog is fitted with a lightweight microprocessor (Computer Collar®) which is able to detect the electrical signal whenever your dog goes near the fence boundary
- When your dog's collar picks up the signal, the collar emits an audio tone that your dog can hear. This alerts your dog that they should stop and respect his Invisible Fence®
- If the dog continues, a mild static "correction" is given to remind the dog of the boundary
- Our trainers will help both your and your dog learn how to use your new fence with training sessions.
More Than "Just a Fence..."
Unlike traditional fencing, Invisible Fence® Brand systems can also section off and protect a pool, garden, or other landscaping feature while helping to maintain the beauty and integrity of your landscaping and property. An Invisible Boundary® goes practically anywhere - through hilly rocky terrain, wooded areas or even under water - all at a fraction of the cost of traditional fencing.
Will It Shock or Hurt My Dog?
No. More than 1 million systems have been installed across the country and protect dogs and cats around the world. Your dog will only get the mild static correction when he/she ignores the audio warning tone. The correction is designed to be annoying to your dog - not harmful - and they soon learn how to avoid it!
What about in Winter?
Many dogs enjoy being outside during the winter. When the ground is frozen we can easily install your new Invisible Fence® Brand system by placing the wire on top of the ground. Then, once everything thaws, we'll come back at no charge to bury the boundary wire for you. It's that easy! Your dog can be outside enjoying the snow and fresh air and you know he is Safe @ Home™.
Get Started Today
If you're looking to buy an Invisible Fence® Brand pet containment system, and live in ME, NH, VT, MA, CT, RI, NY, or NJ - click here to schedule a time for Canine Company™ to to visit your home, meet your pet, measure your property, and give you a quote on your new system